Trading Online Voucher – up to €2,500 available
The Trading Online Voucher – TOV – Scheme is designed to help small businesses to trade more online.
It offers financial assistance of up to 50% on a total investment of up to €2,500
You pay €1250 & the LEO grant is for €1250
Businesses that have already received a Trading Online Voucher can now apply for a second voucher, where further development is required.
Trading Online Funds Can be used for:
- Adding payment facilities or booking systems to your website
- Developing new apps for your customers.
- Subscriptions to low cost online retail platforms
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Limited or no e-commerce presence;
- 10 or less employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months**;
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.